Visit Derive at Work Truck Show 2020
Derive's hitting the road next month for the Work Truck Show, March 3-6, in Indianapolis and we'd love to chat if you're attending. Find us at booth #5661 to talk fleet technology and learn more about our vehicle optimizations and fleet software.
The exhibit hall is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, and from 9 a.m. to noon on Friday. When you visit our booth, be sure to get your invitation for our happy hour event at the show!
This year's educational sessions at the fleet conference focus on:
- Better vehicle spec'ing and life cycles
- Operational changes and leadership
- Idle mitigation
- Aftermarket products
- Driver recruitment and retention
- Workplace communication best practices
- Improving productivity for small to mid-sized operations
- Fleet tools and technology
Beyond the educational sessions, you can walk the tradeshow floor and learn about new technologies and services available, network with your peers, and see vendors in action at the ride and drive events.
Register now for this exciting event and make plans to stop by Derive's booth, #5661!